Interns and students working on their graduation projects work at Van Keulen Interieurbouw all year round. We feel it is our social responsibility to give young people the opportunity to obtain work experience. But we also see internships as added value for our company: young people have a fresh view of things and often come up with surprising ideas – which we then use to our advantage.
We offer internships in all jobs and at all levels in our company.
Van Keulen Interieurbouw is a recognised training company for:
- Stichting ECABO (Centre of Expertise on Vocational Education, Training and Labour Market)
- VTL Transport en Techniek (Centre of Expertise for Transport and Technology)
- Kenteq Kenniscentrum voor Technisch Vakmanschap (Centre of Expertise for Technical Craftsmanship)
- Stichting Hout en Meubel (Wood and Furniture Foundation)
- Samenwerkingsverband Opleiding Meubelindustrie en Interieurbouw (Partnership for Training for the Furniture Industry and Interior Decorating)
Besides internships in production jobs, internships are almost always available in work preparation and design/development.